Sunday, February 5, 2012

Random Saturday

Denver got a lot of snow Friday, which pretty much ruined any skating plans I had for my weekend off. Because I still had the day off, I decided to make the most of it and get some errands handled. 

I picked up Joey, and we headed to Floyd's to visit Natalie/Mark.  While I was putting change in my meter, my entire foot up to my ankle was submerged in slush.  Luckily Floyd's has a dryer, Natalie hooked me up with that.
The Bear.
These two are always killing it.  Fantastic work duo.
Joey and I went to Buffalo Exchange to sell some clothes.  Joey also picked up some shirts.
"I let my haters be my motivators"- Joey Abarca
Perfect.
Molly bought my clothes.  Thanks Molly!
After Buffalo Exchange, I went to the used book store while Joey sat in the car.  Two Vonnegut books for $16, and one is a hardback.  Good deals.
Joey and I feasted at Moe's.
I dropped Joey off, and went to the Denver Art Museum solo style to the the Ed Ruscha "On The Road" exhibit.
I couldn't take any photos of the art, but I snagged this.  Definitely worth seeing if you have the time.  Beautiful western images juxtaposed with Kerouac's classic novel.
Now I would like the snow to dry up.

1 comment: