Monday, November 14, 2011

Snow!

I met up with Ty at Denver Park.  He came through Denver for the weekend on his way back from Texas.  Always a pleasure to see out of state friends.
Red Bull showed up at the park, and I reluctantly took one of the 16 oz. cans. Too much! I only drank about a third. 
We went to Vitamin Cottage as usual, and when we pulled into the parking lot, Ty very eagerly pointed out that there was snow on the ground.  Arizona must be weird. 
Jesse partied too hard and lost his iPhone.  It must be hard reverting to a lesser form of technology, not to mention his fingers are too big for those buttons.
Lunch time.
Long ledge over a gap.  Kinda fun, but I wasn't super into it.
I called it an early day of skating to go home and work on my Virginia Woolf paper.  This thing has been really daunting, I can't wait to be done with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment