Wednesday, November 30, 2011

St. Louis - Day 3

We walked to English Living for breakfast.
Pretty good tea and crumpets.
Then we found Kingshighway skatepark.  This is the only park in St. Louis.  These dudes are doing it right.
Grinding my first brick coping here.
Words to live by.  If only Denver Park was this 'bout it.
Then we went to J. Edgar at the local theater.
Leo, always crushing it.
After the movie, my sister freaked out because she was hungry, and my mom freaked out because her water bottle was empty.  We had plans with the Finney's at The Bridge (pictured), but I couldn't really tolerate my own family at this point...
So I walked a couple blocks to a grocery store.  This store had a live lounge singer, which was super random.  I ordered a panini and enjoy some tunes.
Back to The Bridge.
My dad and his dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment