Thursday, October 20, 2011

Insanity

Solo session at Denver Park.  Felt really good to be there nice and early, it had been too long.
Then, I went to Vitamin Cottage, where I bought a new water bottle, and some good food.
Met up with Joey to head to the new Montbello park.
Yep.  Pretty concisely built, but it does have really good ledges to learn on, and some fun transition.  There were some hooligans there who tried to steal another skaters wallet and ended up throwing mulch at Joey.  There isn't much you can do when I child calls you a dumbass and throws things at you.
Nailing it.

Burritos!
Dave's insanity sauce.  A little too much for me.
Denver Store for hanging out.
We headed to these ledges.  Didn't accomplish anything but it was fun to dork around.
Then yogurt-land, which I tried to buy for Joey, but he wouldn't let me.  I guess it's not a date.  Friend-zone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment