Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What Did the Cake Say to the Duck?

I went and visited my Dad at work.  He's always killing it.  If anyone in Colorado needs a house, he's your guy.
New tires, 600 or so dollars later.  Gotta pay to play, or something.
Then I went to the post office to mail Noel a package of anthrax.
The Shop, always popping off with DU bros.
Then I met Paul at Steve's, an awesome hot-dog joint on Colfax.  The customer can substitute any dog with a veggie dog.  Awesome!  Thanks for the recommendation Paul.
The Man and some food.
Then we cruised to Dayton Park.
After skating I went over to do some tutoring with the kids at Mercy House.  Noelia wrote my name out in wood blocks.
Very well done.
 Then ice cream with Mason!
After that I cruised home and looked at the thank-you letters the kids made me.  I'm really glad that I have the opportunity to work with these kids, and I suggest everyone try some sort of new volunteering experience.  I'm sure you're all busy, but you'll be amazed with the experiences and feelings you get exposed to.
Noelia tells me this same joke every week.  Super funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment