Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Birthday

Shardy took me out to Cici's for my birthday.  No, those balloons were not for me.  Thanks Justin!
It was too wet/cold to skate, so we went to The Shop to check out editing.  Whitney and Tony are really coming through.
New crispy!
Watched the new Shake Junt video.  Herman, Reynolds, and Dollin got my psyched.
Blurry photo of ice cream.  It's my birthday, I can have ice cream in the middle of the day.
Anna got me this book.  So good, I'm already almost finished.  I've read Eating Animals by Foer, and his fiction is equally as amazing as his non-fiction.  Highly recommended, a page turner, etc.  Check it out, especially before the movie comes out.  Movies are never as good as the book.
Birthday dinner at Blue Bonnet.
My food.
Then we went to Charlie Browns for drinks.  Natalie bought me a birthday cake.  She's too nice.
A good time was had by all.
Thanks to everyone for making my birthday so great.  I'm old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment