Thursday, December 22, 2011

Here I Am

No updates for a while.  Here's what has happened lately:  
-Finished school, which went really well.  One more semester and then I'll have graduated.  
-Skating has not been going well, mostly due to snow, snow, and snow. 
-I've been working, hanging out, and shoveling spots only to have them snowed on shortly after.  I need to get out of Colorado soon.

In positive news, the DVD of the new Denver Shop video is done.  Premier is in one week!
Feels good!
I also looked at the new thrasher while I was in The Shop.
David coming through with a sick ad, shot by Ty Bush!
Abdias also killing it, with another ad by Ty Bush.  Get paid Ty!
This rail looks so fun. Rails....mmmmmmmmmm.
I'm going to Wisconsin until Tuesday, then I'll be back for the premier December 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment