Monday, September 26, 2011

Boards, Wood, Bridges

I met up with Mason to pick up another board.  It was very nice of him to contribute this board, but even funnier that it's Kahlil's board that has been sitting around since Mason and I lived together.  At least it will get used now.
Then Kenyatta gave me a complete and a bunch of product. Thanks buddy!
After that I went to Vitamin Cottage and got a delicious vegan pasta and a Hansen's soda.
Denver Park!
When I got out of my car, I dropped my water bottle that I've been using for months.  It exploded all over my feet and broke. Bummer wave.
Onto The Shop.
We loaded up Cory's car with wood for DU ditch.  Scott sat on top of the wood during the ride over.
J Greer's board went into the water before the bridge was even built.
Wood!
Like a bridge over troubled water...
After skating, I met up with Tyler Haberkorn and Keith to get more skate stuff.  Tyler complained they aren't any photos of me on the blog, so he took one.
Then I got dinner with the illusive Jason Clark.  Quite a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment