Sunday, September 18, 2011

Where The Buffalo Roamed

I got off work and noticed this pretty cool graffiti on the side of the road.  There isn't much art going on in the suburbs, but I really enjoy these pieces.  White guilt sets in as I realize that it's my fault that the buffalo no longer thrive here.  
After contemplating how terrible I and my people have been, I picked up Shardy and we got breakfast at the revamped City O' City.
Look at that smile!
I'm backing the new look.  Nice work.
Denver Park!
After skating Denver Park for a hour, I gave Shardy a ride to work, and met up with a bunch of dorks at Dayton Park.
We drove around the area, skating some new and weird spots.  Here is a natural pyramid that really sucks.  I would not recommend trying to skate it.
This spot is pretty cool.
I'd be fine if I never skated here ever again.  Joey loves it though.
It started raining, so Zach and I proposed ice cream.  Always a delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment