Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

I did the typical Easter thing with my family.  We went to church, and then ate this awesome meal.  Fruit salad, cinnamon roll, vegetable mix, and cheesy potatoes.  I'm also pretty excited there are a lot of left overs for me to eat all week.
 After lunch I drove to Sheridan park to meet up with all the guys.  We had a really fun session!
 Justin killed it with this benihana transfer.
After skating the park, we checked out this bank spot.  It would be really awesome if the curb at the bottom wasn't there.  We still had fun regardless.
 Then another session at this spot.  Peanut gallery.
 My favorite photos are these happy ones where seven dudes huddle around a three inch screen to watch the awesome trick that someone just did.  Nice work Dan!
 Tonka put in some work on this set.
 Here's a photo of a photo Justin took.  Tonka go boom.
 And then it all ended with some rain.  Bummer wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment