Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jump Ropes

My Sister went to Utah for a couple days and I got to watch her dog, Gizmo.  She's super cute, I love her, and I want my own corgie now. 
 After Gizmo and I reluctantly parted ways, I went to Denver Park to recover.  Still the best place ever.
 After Denver Park we hit the streets.  Little baby rail.  Cute.
 Skated the rail, then checked out this triple set with a nice view of the Denver skyline.
 Joey is ever weirder now.  Powerbalance bracelets and sunglasses with visors.  California does crazy things to people.
 Lunch time.
 After lunch we went to this spot, which was pretty fun and friendly to our increasingly large crew.  It was actually super fun skating with a lot of people at one time.
 Patrick and Debow got a really sick line.
 Chilling.
 After that spot we went to Police Ditch.
 Shardy recovering from his awesome trick.
 Joey fell, but I made him all better by making him laugh.
Debow was super psyched on his mucho mango arizona, so I got a photo of him with it.
Then the jump rope came out.
 Shardy pushed it to the limit.
We had about 16 people skating/hanging out at this spot!
 After that we went to The Shop.
 And then Sheridan Park!
 Alex Brown everybody.
 This kid is just about as sick as Joey.  He has a powerbalance, told me he's getting a new Plan B board tomorrow, and tried to ollie over a cone out of the bank for about an hour.  Keep up the good work.
 Sheridan footage from everybody (Shardy, Alex, Darren)
After skating I visited Mason at his place of work.
 And then I went to Natalie's surprise party.
 Surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment