Sunday, April 10, 2011

Karaoke!

I started the day off with an early morning session at Broomfield park.  It was just me and my scooter homies, so there was plenty of room for everyone.
 After skating and 9 hours of work, I went to Sobo's to do one thing.  Sing!
 Darren, Alex, David, Jur, Paul, and Pamela met to partake in the shenanigans.
 Special guest... Rod Harper!!! and Julia.
 Paul doing his thing on stage.  I think he was singing Rolling Stones, Get Off Of My Cloud.
 Jur roofied David.
 I bought Rod a flower as a token of endearment.
 Then I beat Paul in pool, super easy.
 These guys...
 Gardner sandwich!
 Pat showed up with his friend, whom he calls "The Plague".  Crocs and jean shorts are a pretty good look for him.  Their mumbling rendition of Motorhead's Ace of Spades was interesting.
 "The Plague" had a hard time reading the words.
 Bong Reaper performs.
And the night came to a close.  If you're wondering, I sung Rhiana and Wham.  Thanks to Paul and Pamela for hosting an epic after party.  Hope to see everyone again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment