Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Always Sunny In Colorado

Today was great.  I met up with Luke early, he bought me coffee, then we went to Commerce City Park.  After that, I went street skating with Tony which was fun.  I didn't take any pictures for some reason, so I started taking them at Denver Park.  I mean really, where else?

Everyone was in town for the premier of It's Always Sunny In Colorado, so D Park was popping off.  Clay and Nial were there.
 David.
 Kansas locals.  Doug always keeps it fresh.
 Max and Aaron showed up with some Chiefs jerseys.
 Stoots and Orion.
 Aurora natives Temuchin and Chad.
 After Denver Park I headed to The Shop.
 We had the new Thrasher, which is amazingly good.
 David has a sick new ad, nice work buddy.
 I got to see the trailer for the premier.  Tony and Whitney did a nice job of the editing.  August 2011!?!?  We can do it, I hope.
 I was walking to the bank and saw this longboard chicks board get run over.  It's moments like that when you're glad you always have a camera on your person.
 Luke bought me a burrito.  Thanks Luke.
 After dinner I had to deliver the trailer to the premier.
 The men of the hour, and the woman who supports one of them.  Great work guys!
 How exciting!
 I ran into the Denver Shop team manager, Alex Brown.  He didn't kick me off or anything, so he's a great guy.
 Kathy, Shad, and Ty Bush.  Shad killed it!
 Denver Shop dudes.
 After the first showing, I called Noel to fill him in on the details.  Meanwhile, Luke found this ironic rock.  Get it?
 Colorado Springs!  Debow showed a trailer for his upcoming video, Queen City.  The trailer was awesome, can't wait to see it!
 I was taking a photo of Joey and Jesse, and Cory just crept in there.
 Mike Katz and his girlfriend, who made me take this photo twice.  It was nice to see him.
 Shardy and Becca, my two favorite.  Classic Shardy, hiding behind a pole.  He prefers to not be seen or heard.
 Kansas dudes!
 Cory Miller with the Miller table.  Sometimes you have to take obvious photos.
 Max, Aaron, Ernie, and Jari!  Great bunch of people.
 Ryan Lorenz and his ginger beard.
 Nice looking quite stoic.
 This photo of Jamie Craig has perfect timing.
 The under 21 section.  Losers.
 And the actual video, which was awesome.  It didn't feel like the average skate video, where there are clearly segmented parts.  It flowed really well from parts into montages into parts.  The skating was awesome, and although there were some heavy "bangers", my favorite part was all the really sick lines people had.  Great soundtrack as well.  Good work Buck, Derek, Kehoe, and Shad!

No comments:

Post a Comment