Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Odd Tuesday

This past Tuesday I didn't have too much to do, so I went to Barnes and Noble to use a gift card my mom got for me.  I picked up this gem of a book while I was there.  It's written by two nutritionalists, so it gives a robust presentation of the benefits of a vegetarian/vegan diet while also providing recipes, and even a section on diplomacy.  So when some stranger says, "Well, you're not getting enough protein in your diet", I will have a better answer than, "Shut up".  I should've gotten this a year ago!
 Denver Park!
 After skating D Park, David, Justin, Cory, and I went out street skating for a bit.  These are two items David keeps in his car at all times.
 I packed a really awesome sack lunch, consisting of a banana, two clementines, grapes, a granny-smith apple, and a peanut-butter and honey sandwich.
 Got to skate here for about 20 minutes, then mother nature moved in.  Bummer wave.
 David took us to this really cool restaurant that serves Native American food. It's called Tocabe, and I'll be going back soon.
 After the rain cleared up when headed back to D Park, where I ran into these clowns.
And then I went to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment