Friday, June 3, 2011

God's Children

I stayed the night at the Greer's, and like typical Aurorites, we started our day off at Trails Park.  I've been there three times in the last week, this is getting to be too much.
We snagged some noodles after skating the park.
Aurora Dad Brando picked up these two dorks.  I got to say though, these guys know how to have a good time.  Keep up the good work children.
First spot of the day.
The peanut gallery is ready.
Now the performer presents himself.
Even people who don't skate were interested.
We celebrated the session with a pizza party, compliments of Joey.
Pretty cool glasses.
While these guys shredded the spot...
I set up my new board.
Chilling.
Alex's board went in the water about three times.  Gotta keep that thing under your feet buddy.
Cory and Scott showed up near the end of the session.
Which was just in time to witness Joey's trick go down.  Footage party!
Weird socks.
Dork.
I ate out twice in one day.  Gluttonous.
And then I went to the Floyd's First Friday fashion/art thing, which Whitney had some art in.
I got kinda bored, so Joey and I went and got some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment