Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pre-Mormon Kombat

Started off my Thursday by skating Denver Park, solo style.
I got a call from David/Joey that everyone was going to this school to skate, so I met up.  Joey's friend Henri was with him.  He's a really rad guy.
After skating abandoned school, we met up with the Mystery team at Stapleton rail.
Mike got this sick line.
Joey's mind was blown.
Colfax Fence!  I'm glad I always have wood and a sign in my car.
The spot.
Spectator sport.
Jimmy, Joey, and I watched the new Transworld video on Dave's phone.  It's a good one!
Gas station stop where Sasha bought me a tea.  The woman behind the counter was bummed that I took this photo of her.
Mike took me to his place of business, D.P. Dough.
Awesome calzone.
After eating we went to Denver Park, where I ran into Patrick!
Steuben's for dinner.  Sam wore his table maker like an antenna.
David showed me a naked photo of Jimmy, which you're glad you can't see.
We watched Anthony Schultz's new part.  So good!
Ryan, David, and Anthony watched the Transworld video.  How would anyone enjoy dinner without smart phones!?!?
After dinner I headed over to Jesse's to crash.  Henri and I watched Bonus Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment