Sunday, June 26, 2011

Murphys in D.C. - Day 4

Last day.   I woke up feeling a lot better and the biography of Black Sabbath was on, which was cool to watch.
Go New York!
We went to the Capitol again, this time for a tour.
Tour headphones.
The dome.
After the tour, we drove past that 21 stair Bobby Worrest tried to ollie here.
 The Holocaust Museum.  Amazing.
These things are everywhere.  Why!?!?
We were walking toward the White House, when I noticed this sick bench that goes into a three stair.  Right after I took this photo,  I looked to my left and saw...
 Bobby Worrest and Keving Terpening.  Both of these dudes were super nice as I introduced myself and fanned out.  It was rad to meet them.
Back of the White House.
As we walked around to the front of the White House, I saw this thing Mark Gonzales skates in Real To Reel.  Gnarly (At 1:33)!
 So narrow!
Front of the White House.
 Walking to dinner, we ran into Pulaski Park/Freedom Park.  It looked so amazing to skate.
 And this spot.  Watch Bobby Worrest kill Pulaski and these ledges in this video (8:30).

 Dinner.
 Real good three course dinner.
And then we watching Going The Distance, which was pretty funny.
Trip's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment