Sunday, June 12, 2011

Keep The Customer Satisfied

I texted Brandon to see where to meet everyone when I got off work.  He told me West High School.

I arrive to an empty courtyard at West High, wondering where all my friends are.  
A couple phone calls later, I realize that everyone is at East.  Brandon blew it.
After skating two of Denver's high schools, I met up with Jamie at his rep sale.  He's an awesome guy.  Congratulations to the Craig's for the birth of their son, Charles.
Segways.
After that I ran over to The Shop for our team meeting about demos, skate camps, and the video deadline.  August 26th!
We had to kill some time before we went night skating, so I went over to the Greer's to watch footage.
Dad faced Jan.
Claire gave me some dinner.  Thanks!
We spent about three hours here, but it was worth it for a couple people.  Good job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment