Sunday, June 26, 2011

Murphys In D.C. - Day 1

I pulled an all nighter, caught a 3:00 a.m. flight, and ended up in this hotel lobby in Washington D.C.  Pretty sweet!
My mom was already in D.C. for a conference, so my dad, sister, and I were just rendezvousing with her.
These flatbars are everywhere in D.C., this one was right outside my hotel.  Would have been super fun to skate.
Here's the view of the Capitol from the sidewalk in front of our hotel.
We went to Union Station to get some food.
Food.
After that, it was back to the hotel for some pool/sauna time.
Pool.
Sauna.  I went in here by myself for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.  These things are awesome, glad I didn't pass out though.  Flying solo can be dangerous.
Checked the scale out.  I'm withering away.
We walked up to the Capitol to scope it out.
The House serves on the left side, and if a flag is up that means that they are in session.  The Senate was not in session.
Supreme Court.
Bedtime snacks.
Icing the feet.
Went to bed watching The Company Men, which was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment