Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mormon Kombat Part 2

Mike, David, and I shared a room.  These two love each other so much they shared a bed, which is a bonus for me because it means I got my own!
I started reading The Waves by Virginia Woolf.  This book is different than the other's I've read by her in that most everything is described using soliloquies.  Her other works that I have read don't have a lot of characters speaking.  The story is about six people dealing with the death of their mutual friend.  I suggest picking it up.
The hotels in Utah have a Bible and some Scientology books.  Nice!
Ed and I got our flatground on for a second.
We drove past The Temple.  Secret stuff!
These two dudes at Starbuck's weren't ready for 15 people to come in at once.
Chilling.
First spot of the day, 5 flat 5 double set.  Yikes!
Anthony got this front crook fakie really easy.  He kills it.

David hopped on a grind on this thing.  Crazy little guy.
The best thing in Utah, Colin Brophy.
Trevor and Sascha killed it here.
The University has a bunch of spots.  This rail is pretty awesome.
The crew of spectators.
David ready to kill it.
The mountains in Salt Lake City are really close to the city.  They are beautiful to look at.
But not as beautiful as this perfect rail.
Dragon attack!
We got kicked out of the rail by some hero citizen, so David went to Walgreens to heal up.  Hydrogen peroxide burns.
Bump.
Mormon Kombat!
Ed got this ollie.
Signing at Technique.

I filmed this kid skate like only The Muska does, with a backpack.
I ate Apollo burger while everyone signed autographs.  It was delicious.
South Jordan park is super fun!
Trevor, Anthony, Mike, and Sam killed the set and rail.
Product toss!
Ryan got a phone with a cop on some sort of three wheeled motorized scooter. Weird.
Baby, you're a firework.
Big boy!
We got back to the hotel and I iced my feet, which were bruised and swollen.
Kept a jacket on so something was warm.
Ed and Kyle barged jumping into the pool from the balcony.
Once we discovered that the pool was heated, pretty much everyone jumped in.  It was a super fun time.

Concluded in Morman Kombat part 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment