Monday, May 30, 2011

Extraterrestrial

I met up with everyone at this school on Sunday, and Chris Sessions showed up.  Amazing guy, amazing photographer.  It was awesome to see him.
Darrell, Debow, and Matt were looking at footage while Brownlee was looking at me.
Debow giving me the thumbs up.
I shot a photo of Sessions while he wasn't paying attention.  He is the king of getting unsuspecting photos.  Check out his work here.  While I was looking through his site, I came upon this picture.  Wow, that really takes me back.
 photo
After an unsuccessful mission, we decided to take advantage of the Sabbath day by going downtown.
Noodles.
Cool spot.
Lenny busted an ollie.
We were hanging out on the corner, and some drunk Rockies' fans threw a Jell-O shot at us.  Lenny went for it.
Skyline session.
Lenny busted another ollie.
And then Whitney and I went to Mercury Cafe for the Sunday poetry slam, which was really awesome.  I'm going to make a good effort to go every Sunday night, so if you're interested in attending with me let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment