Monday, May 2, 2011

Washington D.C. Day 1

I went to Washington D.C. for 9to5's Annual Leadership Conference.  Before I post any photos, I must thank the people that made this trip possible by joining 9to5.  I no particular order: Pat Murphy, Megan Murphy, Kathleen Murphy, Kathleen Horn-Murphy, Joann Murphy, Dan Hunter, Taylor Barbosa, Mason Trujillo, and Jackie Newman-Roolf.  Thanks everybody!

Here's a picture of my boarding pass.
 After a little more than three hours, I made it!
High quality parenting right here; Dad on the cell phone, kid on a leash.
 After we left the airport, we arrived at our hotel.  I had low/no expectations for what the hotel would be like, but I was blown away at how nice it was!
 Four huge Mac's to use in the lobby.
 T.V. and stuff.
 Um, swirly things.
 Being one of three males on the whole trip, and the only male that isn't married, meant that I got my own room.  Here's the key.
 This whole place to myself.  Very nice beds to sleep on as well.
 Cool chair and table.
 After getting settled, I went to the pizza buffet.  All you can eat pizza, what more could I ask for.
 Dinner transitioned into some general conference information, schedules for the next few days, etc.
 After that we hung out at the hotel bar.  I had to get some fancy drinks because I was on vacation!
 Free HBO! Real Time with Bill Maher is like an uncensored Daily Show.  Quite enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment