Monday, May 9, 2011

Shorts!

I got off work on Saturday and met up with Debow and Matt at this spot.  They were already killing it by the time I got there. 
 This is my summer gear.  Tony and Brandon said they won't film me in shorts, but I don't care.  They are super comfortable, I look great in them (obviously), and that's enough for me.  Either way Debow is down!
 Some No Love dudes showed up there, but then we got kicked out by the landlord.  Matt landed his trick under the pressure.  It was a super fun session.
 87 degrees!  It's not even June yet.
 After that we headed to The Shop where Tony was talking to some kid about longboards.  After that conversation, the kid asked me if I knew of any "sweet hills" in Denver.  Sorry, no can do.
 Onto Garbanzo.  This place is excellent.
 A very brief session at Tabor center.
 And then I headed home.  I ordered this video from the east coast called "Shape Deuce", mostly because it has a new Brad Cromer part.  It was pretty good overall though.

1 comment: