Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Longest Day Ever

Here is the story of my longest day ever.  The night before this, I stayed out until 2:00 a.m. doing karaoke, believing I had the next day off.  I got a call at 4:30 a.m. informing me that I was supposed to be at work.  So after 2 hours of sleep, I went to work, which I was freed from at 2:00 p.m.  I should have gone home and taken a nap, but I said frick it, and went skating.

I met up with all these guys at this manual pad.
I had some carrots with me, and Justin fully claimed that he had never tried a carrot before.
He hated it and spit it out.  He doesn't eat vegetables at all.
After manualing, we headed to this huck-fest.
First time I skated with this new guy, Garret, who killed it.  Nice work Garret, keep it up!
Peanut gallery.
After jumping down the big 4 for far too long, we headed to another mellow spot, this 12 stair rail.  Brando and David were getting psyched.
In between filming Whitney practiced planking.  Be careful when you plank, it could kill you.
I was way too tired to skate the rail, so I set up a new whip.  I'm excited!
David was not too tired to skate the rail.  Warm up 50-50.
After skating we went and got pho.
By 10 o'clock, I definitely should have been sleeping, but I went to Denver Park to meet up with these guys.  The illusive three, Jeff Hackworth, Greg Knight, and Brian Zink.  Mason was present, but not pictured.
Greg Knight and Mason killing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment