Friday, May 6, 2011

Great White

I was feeling a bit under the weather but decided to go skate anyways.  I picked Mason up and we headed to Denver Park.
Jeah!
 After meeting up with Valen, Debow, and Zach at D Park, we cruised to Vitamin Cottage to replenish.
 And we happened to run into Brian Zinc while we were there.  Nice guy.
 Then onto some good old fashioned street skating.  This spot is literally right in front of people's houses, but they were super down with us skating there.  They all came out onto the porch to watch us skate and heckle.
 Mason took a lot of these pictures.  I can't be in two places at once... yet.
 After we were done skating I got a photo with my new friend who hooked it up with some wax so the ledge would slide.
 After all that fun we headed to my doom, I mean Colfax ditch.
 I ate a bunch of shit here.
 Spicy Pickle!
 Then Mason and I dropped those guys off at Denver Park, and checked this rail out on the way home.  These fences aren't too skate friendly.
 Overall a pretty cool day!

No comments:

Post a Comment