Saturday, May 14, 2011

Joey's Birthday

I got off work at my first job and took Maddie on a long walk.  She's a little too beefy, so I'm putting her on a summer workout plan.  Pounds will shed.
 After working my second job, I went to Twist and Shout and swooped up Goblin.  I'm backing it.
 Deluxe edition comes with this cool poster, and an extra CD.
 After that I skated Denver Park until the rain ruined everything.  To kill time before Joey's birthday dinner I went over to Ryan's.
 We watched this a couple of times.
 And then Joey's dinner!  Big 21 guy!
 Bunch of people were there.  The table was too long.
 My dinner.
 Joey got a scorpion bowl, which is some weird beverage concoction, and the middle is lit on fire.  It is definitely as cool as it seems.
 I proceeded to Mason and Jackie's to carpool to the bar.
 Jake, Shardy, and Mason.
 Jur.
 Casey and Mike.  Or Mike and Casey...
 Tyler.
 Becca took this.
 After that we went back to Jackie and Mason's, where they tried to tell me how awesome Furious Five was.  I will not see that movie, ever.  They should know better.
 Then we watched the new episode of Glee, and Mason showed me his GQ magazine with featuring a Glee gone wild article.  Is this all as hurting as it seems?  Yes, yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment