Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Whip My Hair

Mason and I met up with Brando and Justin at The Shop.
We rushed to Winona to get some skating in before it rained.
My new board went in the water, and I ripped a hole in my new jeans, but it was worth it.
We went to Cici's to get some pizza afterwords.
After eating I saw this license plate in the parking lot.  R.I.P. Dale #3.  NASCAR rulez!
It started raining so we checked out a thrift store.  Justin found this shirt which reminded me of my elementary school years.
The rain let up a bit, so we went to Denver Park and met up with Blue and his homies.
Blue's homies.
Mike got some moves on this thing.
And after that it was back to The Shop.
I didn't have anything to do after skating, so I woke Jesse up from a nap to hang out with me.  He loved it obviously.
We got some ice cream.
And then we listened to music on Jesse's computer.  Have you seen Neil Young's cover of this song?  So awesome!
Jesse went to bed, so I ate some pizza with Will and Tyler while watching Yogi Bear.  Awesome night.

No comments:

Post a Comment