Monday, May 16, 2011

Jeff Hackworth and Cupcakes

I went to a party this past Friday night, and guess who the first person I saw was.  Jeff Hackworth!  Back from the depths of the east coast to terrorize the streets of Castle Rock, and maybe the Tech Center.
Chilling.
Tyler and Omar.
Molly, Patrick, and Joe Bear.
Joe Bear was tripping on pop-rocks all night.
I have no idea who this girl is, but this drink is hilarious.  A shooter with a straw!?  You've got to be kidding.
Mason feeling the flash, and Jackie.
I had one of these cupcakes.  They were delicious. 
Jackie and Will getting prepped for their big performance.
Jesse carried me around on his back for about ten minutes.  It was nice not having to walk anywhere.
Jackie and Will had an epic performance in the garage.
Mason filmed the whole thing on his iPhone.  What a supportive boyfriend.
And just when everyone was beginning to have fun, these guys show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment