Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rainy Day Women #12 & #35

I woke up to this mess.
 Couldn't go skate or anything so I decided to get my head shaved.  Starting summer off right.
 After that I went to Mutiny Now, which is a really rad used book/record store/coffee shop on Broadway.  I need to read a lot of Virginia Woolf this summer for my honors thesis in the fall, so I bought these two for $14 to get me started.
 I talked for a while with the owner, Jack.  He's a really rad dude, and his store is amazing.  I would highly recommend going in there.  Check it out on Broadway and Ellsworth.
 Then I scooted on over to Shad's warehouse, which is heaven on a rainy day.  Here is the man himself.
 And the park.
 And Cody and Robin ripping.
Then I got some pizza.
 The Shop's site needed an update, so I went over there to do that.  Tony's usually to busy flipping off Paul Walsh to write updates himself.
 Check out the update here, whenever Tony decides to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment