Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's The Freakin' Weekend

I got off work and met up with these clowns at some terrible Mexican restaurant on Alameda.
Chad had a hard time handling the heat of the green sauce.  O.G. Mudbone's brow was a sweatin'.
After that we headed to this big old set, which Will jumped down despite the very high velocity winds.  Terrible idea if you ask me.
After watching Will skate that set we moved onto a mellow rail a couple blocks away.  David, Ernie, and Roman had a fun time shooting some modeling photos.
Tyler was going for it on this thing.
David got this pretty rad line on the 5 stair rail, while Chad got some great background props.
J Greer and Steve with some classic poses.
After street skating, I moved on to some D Park skating.
I ran into these guys when I showed up.
After D Park, it was time for some karaoke.
We had quite a large crew this past Saturday.
David ordered some duck after I whooped him in pool.
Patrick up on stage killing it.
Jackie and Mason showed up.
Paul Gardner, releasing the stress of having his car stolen by singing the Guns and Roses version of "Knockin' On Heavens Door".
Darren got on stage to help him get through it.
I sung "Remix to Ignition" by R. Kelly, it was a dream come true.  After that I headed over to Joey's house because he graciously let me sleep in his bed while he's out of town.  I showed up at 2:00 a.m., and these guys were grilling.  Party animals.
Joey's domain.
Thanks to everyone for coming out to karaoke, and Joey for lending me your bed.  Hope to see everyone there next Saturday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment