Tuesday, May 17, 2011

With God On Our Side

The rain let up, so I gathered Whitney and Shardy and went to Commerce City park to meet up with some dorks.
The park.
After Ryan killed the rail and Brando beat everyone in S-K-A-T-E we went to Chipotle.
Shardy showed us all how good he is at Angry Birds.  3 stars on every level.  Someone has a little too much free time...
This school is pretty fun.
Shardy filmed a trick of me on his iPhone.  Technology is crazy.
Brandon was filming four different people do lines.  He definitely got his work out in.
Steve bought this slushy that made his whole mouth look like it was bleeding.  Cute.
 Kehoe showed us his new tattoo.  He is going to get a mat underneath her to symbolize his entire name.
Shardy and I spent a good amount of time trying to name all 48 continental states.  It gets pretty difficult once you start heading east.

After the school we headed to Tabor Center.  David and I assumed it was going to be a bust so we both went up to skate it while everyone else fell back across the street or on the corner.  
But we surprisingly got to skate it for about two hours, which was enough time for David to land his trick 4 times, Ryan to land two tricks, and a whole crew of spectators to appear.  Impressive session!
After I landed my trick I got a photo with these cool guys.  One of them had a longboard, and the other was talking shit to him about how he couldn't do the tricks we were doing.  Downtown Denver has a lot of kooks to offer.
Big ol' set.
Tyler getting ready to huck it.
David showed me some good stretches to do with a roller, which hurt so good.  They did make me less sore, so I will probably invest in one of them soon.  Gotta stay loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment